Helensburgh Little Athletics is committed to protecting your right to privacy in accordance with the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988.
We have created this website for the enjoyment of our members, their friends and families. We need your personal information so that we can provide you with the services of this website and continue to maintain and improve those services for you. However, we want you to understand and be comfortable with how we handle your personal information.
Collection, Use & Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect your personal information so that we can give you all the benefits that come with being a Little Athlete. These include things like:
- using this web site;
- participating in sporting events;
- knowing what other Little Athletes are doing; and
- finding out more about Little Athletes.
We also use your personal information so that we can:
- maintain our relationships with sponsors;
- find out what you like and don’t like and make sure we give it to you;
- let you know about things you might like to buy;
- working with the Government to help improve Little Athletics in Australia; and
- promoting ALA.